"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." ~ Aristotle

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my little place on the net. As the statement below the header indicates, my goal is to promote the sharing of ideas and concepts that make an impact in the everyday world of emergency medical services. Before I go any further: as stated in the header posting of specific scenarios, no matter how de-identified, will not occur. If that is what you're looking for, then I'm sorry to disappoint you but hope you will find the discussions here informative and enjoyable.

I would like to mention that while this blog is EMS-themed, not everything here will be related to our jobs in uniform. Our families, friends, and sanity are paramount; without them we would eventually collapse from the weight of the stressors we encounter on the job. Some of the topics will be non-EMS related and I hope you will also participate in those as well.

In closing, welcome again and thank you for stopping by. Regardless of your role in EMS (or affiliation via marriage, family, or frienship), I hope you enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment